Our 2018 objectives are as follows. Click here for the CSR report 2017.
KBN has two overriding objectives for its work in the area of green finance in 2018:
- We shall contribute to the achievement of national targets regarding the transition to a low-carbon society by increasing the proportion of lending that we provide to projects with clear climate ambitions.
- We shall contribute to the development of the market for green finance by issuing green bonds and assisting with the development of international standards.
KBN has two overriding objectives for its work on expertise sharing and responsible lending in 2018:
- We shall actively contribute to greater insight into risk management and debt management in the local government sector, which will include disseminating relevant information.
- We will ensure our lending activities support customers to manage their borrowings in a long-term, sustainable way.
KBN has two overriding objectives for its work on equality and diversity in 2018:
- We shall be an equal organisation and have diversity among our employees.
- We shall expect suppliers and customers to work systematically on diversity and equality at their organisations and in relation to their sub-contractors.
KBN has three overriding objectives for its work on suppliers in 2018:
- KBN has a zero-tolerance policy on corruption and money laundering and expects the same of its suppliers and their collaboration partners.
- We seek to contribute to greater transparency regarding questions of ownership and money flows.
- We expect our suppliers’ work on corporate social responsibility, including in relation to the environment, ethical conduct, and diversity and equality, to have a documentable impact, and we expect our suppliers and their collaboration partners to work actively to combat corruption and money laundering and to protect against cyber criminality.
KBN has three overriding objectives for its work on ethical conduct in 2018:
- We shall maintain high ethical standards.
- We expect KBN employees to behave ethically in line with our Code of Conduct in meetings with customers, colleagues, suppliers and others.
- We expect KBN employees to exercise caution and to behave ethically in public arenas, including on social media.
KBN has one overriding objective for its work on dialogue with stakeholders in 2018:
- We will complete a process of systematic dialogue with our stakeholders.