Long-term partner for local welfare servicesKBNs 2018-2020 strategy
KBN plays an important role in Norwegian society as the largest financial institution of its type in the market. Its customers, owner and the authorities have clear expectations of it. KBN shall act in a long-term and responsible way and shall contribute to the availability of high-quality financial solutions for the local government sector. We are expected to be open, to have high ethical standards and to be a driver for the development of corporate social responsibility.
KBN's objective is to be a long-term partner to Norwegian municipalities and county authorities. We are committed to offering attractive financing solutions on the basis of efficient access to capital markets across the world. Through financial expertise, digital collaboration and insight into the local-government sector, we shall help our customers to succeed in their work to develop the best possible welfare services for the people they serve.
- We are committed to helping our customers to succeed, and our target is to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
- We shall create added value for our customers and earn their trust.
- Our digital solutions shall give customers the best customer experience.
- We shall use new technology to simplify and automate.
- We shall continuously renew our expertise to stay ahead.
- We shall collaborate across disciplines to make the best use of our combined expertise.
- Together we will strengthen our customer insight.
- Efficient funding operations are the basis for the market’s best lending products.
- We shall have a strong position in the capital markets, nationally and internationally.
- We shall finance local government sector investment in welfare services in the good times and the bad.
- We shall operate efficiently in line with commercial principles.
- We are proud of the important role we play in society.
- We shall have the market’s best green lending products and shall be a driver for investment in green projects.
- Our green bonds shall contribute to the achievement of ambitious climate targets.