KBN: Seeking a highly skilled and experienced IT Solutions Manager
You will be responsible for developing, supporting and managing applications that support the Funding, Treasury Risk Management, Post Trade Operations and Finance business areas, and will work in close collaboration with these business units. KBN is looking for candidates who have experience in providing support and conducting change management process for MX.3, and that are able to support the whole value chain from trade initiation through settlement, risk management and accounting.
- Further developing and managing the systems for Funding, Treasury and Risk Management., including interfaces
- Application support and maintenance
- Vendor Management
- Project management
- Planning and following up activities in close collaboration with the business areas and providers
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- A minimum of three years’ experience with MX.3.
- Experience from a similar position in the banking and finance sector or consultancy firms in this area is an advantage
- Experience and good knowledge of fixed income, IR derivatives, and Fx and Money Market instruments is of the essence.
- Experience of MX.3 reporting tools, script language, and SQL
- Familiar with Unix and Oracle
- Excellent written and spoken English: Norwegian would be an advantage
- Self-starting, solutions-oriented, and capable of planning, prioritizing, analysing requirements and solving problems
- Analytical and structured
- Values team efforts, knowledge-sharing, and agile delivery
- Independent with good collaboration skills
- Management skills
- Excellent communications skills at all levels and competencies in the organization
- Being part of a highly competent team at KBN that spans international capital markets and domestic financing of municipal investments.
- Continuous and structured individual learning and development
- A competitive remuneration package
- A high-quality working environment
- Modern offices centrally located in Vika in central Oslo
- Moderate level of business travels to providers and clients in Norway and Europe
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Mr. Sami Hindawi on +47 907 56 431. Job applications must be accompanied by copies of original diplomas and certificates; otherwise they will not be considered. Any agreement of employment is subject to the applicant having a permanent residence- and working permit in Norway. KBN will conduct background checks of short-list candidates upon written approval from the candidates.
Application deadline: TBD
Start date: As soon as possible
Number of vacancies: 2
Percentage of full-time employment: 100%