Looking for a Murex Solutions Manager
- Further developing and managing the systems for Funding, Treasury and Risk Management., including interfaces
- In particular supporting FrontOffice functionality in mx3
- Application support and maintenance
- Vendor Management
- Project management
- Planning and following up activities in close collaboration with the business areas and providers
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- A minimum of three years’ experience with MX.3.
- Experience from a similar position in the banking and finance sector or consultancy firms in this area is an advantage
- Experience and good knowledge of fixed income, IR derivatives, and Fx and Money Market instruments is of the essence.
- Experience of MX.3 reporting tools, script language, and SQL
- Familiar with Unix and Oracle Excellent written and spoken English: Norwegian would be an advantage
- Self-starting, solutions-oriented, and capable of planning, prioritizing, analysing requirements and solving problems
- Analytical and structured
- Values team efforts, knowledge-sharing, and agile delivery
- Independent with good collaboration skills
- Management skills
- Excellent communications skills at all levels and competencies in the organization
- Being part of a highly competent team at KBN that spans international capital markets and domestic financing of municipal investments.
- Continuous and structured individual learning and development
- A competitive remuneration package
- A high-quality working environment
- Modern offices centrally located in Vika in central Oslo
- Moderate level of business travels to providers and clients in Norway and Europe
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Mr. Sami Hindawi on +47 907 56 431. Job applications must be accompanied by copies of original diplomas and certificates; otherwise they will not be considered. Any agreement of employment is subject to the applicant having a permanent residence- and working permit in Norway. KBN will conduct background checks of short-list candidates upon written approval from the candidates.