Portfolio ManagerWe are looking for a highly competent Portfolio Manager for the KBN treasury team, based in the heart of Oslo.
The position will bring excellent opportunities for personal and professional development, including comprehensive cooperation with both domestic and international financial institutions. The Portfolio Manager is accountable for the construction, implementation and monitoring of investment portfolios while continually identifying areas for value added contributions to investment activities. The right candidate will be part of a dynamic financial environment, where changing market conditions and new regulations are important factors, shaping the strategy.
• Managing the liquidity portfolio
• Daily operations of liquidity and risk management
• Extensive use of fixed income products and financial derivatives
• Daily contact with international banks and brokers
• Internal dialogue with operational teams, post-trade operations and risk
• Higher university degree in finance, economics, or related fields with a strong quantitative profile
• Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience, e.g. markets, treasury, risk
• Passionate about financial markets
• Strong quantitative skills
• A team player, who communicates efficiently in English
Professional challenges in an attractive workplace with competitive compensation and benefits package.
Applicants are advised to apply ASAP, and by no later than August 23. Questions regarding this position can be directed to Sigbjørn Birkeland, Chief Capital Markets Officer on +47 934 80 893.